Sunday, March 30, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* no problems dropping off Jeff's car at the airport. We tried going to Total Wine in DE but it didn't open until 12. Oh well...We stopped by Andy's mom's house to pick up our mail and ran some errands. 
* Giant carrying Liscio's rolls. They make any sandwich better!
* great NCAA games today. Both MI teams lost which sucked because Andy would have won his pool, but at least they were good games. 
* doing the P90X yoga workout. I was impressed myself that I was able to do it because I've heard it's really hard. It was definitely challenging and a great workout. I'll definitely do it again. 
* making a simple dinner with grilled chicken and sauteed spinach & roasted red peppers. It was so late by the time we finished exercising, I wanted something light. 
* ordering some new products from L'Occitane. I love that brand and look forward to trying the things I ordered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment