Sunday, March 2, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* Kelly sending a link to her new private blog. I am very happy to see she is writing about everything she has experienced while teaching over the last two years.
* a successful trip to Wegmans before the impending storm (15th of the season)!! I decided if we're going to be snowed in I'm going to spend the next day cooking. I've found tons of recipes I want to try over the last few weeks.
* spending more time organizing the pantry and all of my spices. I found a way (the peanut butter method) to clean off the sticky label from plastic jars. I created labels for the spices I've made myself (like Emeril's Essence) 
* making the braised chicken thigh recipe I found on Pinterest for dinner. It came out incredible! To read more about it click here. I'm officially in love the my braiser.
* talking to Mom & Dad for a little bit tonight before dinner. 
* watching the Oscar's tonight. I really enjoyed them tonight, more than any other year that I can remember. Every year I tell myself we need to start watching more movies. We haven't seen any of the eleven (I think) movies that were nominated for Best Picture. They all look really good and I told Andy we have to make an effort to watch them as they come out on DVD. 
* Pharell's song "Happy". It's hard not to smile and want to dance when you hear that song!

No comments:

Post a Comment