Monday, March 3, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up to hardly any snow. Part of me was looking forward to being snowed in and having Andy home. I had big plans for cooking all day and watching our shows. It was better though, that the roads were pretty much fine and we didn't have to pay for more plowing!
* Andy spending time figuring out transportation options to/from the airport for me, his mom, Jeff, and himself. We think we have a system that will work!
* Sarah McLachlan announcing her summer tour. I am really happy that she is playing at The Mann. I love that venue and haven't been there since seeing Damien Rice in 2007. 
* spending most of my day researching companies, applying to open positions and networking. I really appreciate the time I have to search for something that will be a great fit. 
* going to the Level 2 yoga class at The Spirit of Yoga. I really miss some of the old instructors from Aim High and RYAH. I don't know what it is but I haven't really found instructors that I'm crazy about. Even so, I'm glad I'm starting to attend yoga classes again. 
* having the stew I made yesterday for dinner and watching HIMYM, an episode of Damages and some New Girl with Andy. 
* Kerry calling me after I texted her telling her New Girl reminds me of a show she'd love. Of course she already watches it. I'm glad we've been talking more regularly lately. Love that girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment