Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* having a really good phone interview/conversation with someone in the insurance services industry today. It was 2 hours long! I learned a lot about the company and the position and I'm interested in seeing what happens from here. 
* talking with Ian this afternoon. 
* watching some Scandal episodes today while I worked. 
* going to the Tone & Sculpt class at UniquePhyzique. I feel a little intimidated because I use such light weights, but I'm kind of starting over since it's been several months since I worked out with Dave. I was proud of myself for going to trying my best. 
* trying out a new Mexican chicken recipe (using lots of spices) in the Crock-Pot. It came out great for chicken quesadillas tonight. 
* White House/Black Market giving me a price adjustment on a dress I bought on-line last week. I got $17 back, not too bad for a 5 minute phone call!
* watching another two episodes of Damages tonight after dinner. This season is so good, I don't want it to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment