Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* getting up early and getting work done for ICORP this morning.
* meeting Andy for lunch at Buca di Beppo. Afterwards I walked around Main St. for a while since it was "warm" out; 30 degrees feels warm these days. I picked up some hand soap at Bath & Body Works. I want to start making my own so I need to start collecting the foam dispensers. 
* ordering tickets for the Sarah McLachlan show at The Mann in July. I was disappointed because I pulled Section A the other day and lost them, but we ended up with Section B, Row B---not too bad. 
* going to the Flyers game tonight. I saw on Facebook Kerry & Jim were going too. It was a great game and they ended up winning. We saw Kerry & Jim in between the 2nd and 3rd periods. They ate at the Cadillac Grille and she got me some of their potato soup to-go. I felt funny eating it in our seats (out of a coffee cup!) but it was sooooo good. We had a really fun time tonight, it's been a while since we went to a game that really counts. We typically go to games early in the season and then the playoffs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment