Thursday, March 6, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with Steve R. today about opportunities within the energy industry. 
* grabbing a LivingSocial deal for Philly Mag---2 years for $8! It's one of my favorite beach reads. 
* talking with Megan about FL, so excited to get down there and have fun in the sun with all 3 cuties!
* Andy coming home for lunch. We finished the leftover Mexican chicken from the other night and I made a large batch of fresh guacamole to go with the quesadillas. 
* talking with Lonnie and setting up a time to meet with him and Steve tomorrow to learn more about New America Power. 
* making a massage appointment at The Face & Body Spa in Yardley. I have a gift card and thought it made sense to use it since I'm going to Newtown tomorrow. 
* getting the office cleaned up and organized. 
* having the leftover food from Buca di Beppo for dinner tonight. I made salad and garlic bread to go with it. The spicy chicken dish was really good!
* watching American Idol and Parenthood tonight. Phil Phil was on AI with a new song and it was great. I know he is like Dave #2, but it doesn't bother me at all. It makes me happy that a kid 20+ years younger has a similar style. It will keep that kind of music alive and give me more music to listen to that I really like. I also loved Kodaline, an Irish band that played on AI tonight. I was bummed when I discovered they played at WCL a month ago. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment