Sunday, January 31, 2010

2000-2009: A Decade of Learning, Living, Loving & Becoming Me...

I have an obsession with planners, I love them. I love writing in them, I love keeping track of my schedule and knowing what I have to look forward to, and I love looking back and reading them... and remembering.

Lately I've been attempting to declutter and get rid of stuff-not easy for me. I'm going to briefly reflect on each of the years of the past decade. I'm hoping I can do a decent job and convince myself that I can get rid of the planners.

Here it goes. (I am doing 2000 & 2001 without planners, can't find them---it will be challenging)

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Its so much fun to see a whole year bulleted out as a reminder of all that happened. I may have to try this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never be able to do without a planner. it is my therapy! But I wanted to tell you, when I moved in November...I got rid of mostly everythign that I had...that I did not need. And I am a better person for it. I feel better and much less cluttered. It was like a maturation...I let a lot of the old stuff go.

    ReplyDelete