Saturday, January 30, 2010

Looking Forward...

to so many things! Some of them are:

*To the homemade pizzas Andy is making for dinner
*To the trip I'm planning to California to see my cousin and all of my wonderful west-coast girls
*To seeing our cross-country friends this summer for Dave Matthews
*To becoming a teacher---the more I learn about it, the more I can't wait to do it
*To warm weather, Phillies games and putting away my coats/ gloves/ scarves
*To reaching my goal weight and feeling good about my body, my workouts have been making me feel great
*To incorporating yoga into my workout routine
*To the numerous weddings of some of my most treasured friends this year
*To our Florida trips
*To my birthday get together next week and celebrating with the fam in NJ the following week
*To our visit to Vermont President's Day Weekend
*To all of the other fantastic things that will happen that I don't even know about at this point

It feels good to feel happy :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're happy too... it feels great! I love your blog... keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post - looking at all the wonderful things in the longterm is so much fun! I can't wait to see you this summer, too!
    I am working on trying to incorporate more yoga as well. I have a wonderful DVD from Bryan Kest - hes an instructor here in Santa Monica - its a challenging one but very good. Even Craig tried it out!

    ReplyDelete