Monday, August 23, 2010

Bottled Up...

I have a list of "blog topics" piling up in an email I send to myself every so often. I have the intentions of writing about things that are on my mind and then don't ever follow through. I feel like I have thousands of thoughts bottled up but I don't have the time to let them out. 

No matter how much running around I do I can't (and don't) make everyone happy. I often feel I'm being pulled in several directions, and I don't even have kids yet. My relationships with the people in my life are very important to me, and I never feel "caught up." I also hate feeling like I'm disappointing friends/family.

I've fallen off the wagon with exercise (again.) My problem is I have no desire to do it---ever. I need someone to show up at my doorstep and make me do it, I just don't want to (and shouldn't) pay what it costs to have a trainer. I should be able to get my ass moving on my own. I want a flatter stomach and less flabby arms and it's not going to happen by just "thinking about" exercise. Why can't I be one of those people that "love running"---or are they all just lying?

We're almost 75% of the way through this year, hard to believe isn't it? I am pleased with myself for sticking with this blog (although I get wayyyy backed up sometimes.) But all of those other things I was aiming for have faded. Time to get back on track...

No comments:

Post a Comment