Monday, August 23, 2010

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." Elbert Hubbard

I have gratitude today for...
* getting a good night's sleep after a long weekend.
* talking with the nice guy at Hamilton Honda about my car and what it needs now that it's reached 90,000 miles. The best part was when he asked for me email address and afterwards said "for Dave Matthews Band?" He's the first person ever (in the 15+ years I've had cmdmb) to comment on my email address. We proceeded to have a 5 min. conversation about the band. 
* shopping and lunch at Panera with Missy & Dane.
* spending some time catching up on my blog.
* the dress for Kerry's fitting me (for the most part.) It only needs a few minor alterations. I am happy with the dress I choose and excited to wear it!
* a relaxing evening with Mom, Dad, Max & Moe

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see max and moe! my cats hated the cat app. Anyway, thanks for your compliment, I took your advice and am trying to write more. 2 days in a row so far that's HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete