Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Not everything has to mean something." Philippos

I have gratitude today for...
* getting to the Christening on time this morning. Always a challenge when I don't know where I'm going. 
* a beautiful ceremony for Dane and having the honor of being is Godmother. 
* visiting Chrissy, Ray & Bella. She is the cutest little thing!
* remembering what a great life my uncle's mom, Mrs. Scudieri lived. She passed away at 97 years old today and I hope I am as fortunate to live a life of love and happiness like she did. She was an amazing woman and now gets to be with her husband and sister in heaven.
 * having the flexibility to stay in NJ tonight and tomorrow so I didn't have to drive back and forth for the services.
* the Army Wives season finale---it actually had a happy ending!
* playing with Max & Moe and their funny toys; and especially the cat app I found on my phone with cat sounds, it was really funny watching them trying to figure out what was going on.
* the new issue of Eating Well magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment