Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." Jack Buck

I have gratitude today for...
* the walk Mom & I took around the lake and the shops in Robbinsville. 
* lunch at The Landing in New Hope with Mom & Dad.
* laying down for a little while before I had to leave to go to Katie's house, I was really tired from last night.
* the nice lady working in bridal at Macy's. I was irritated because they had no help on the floor and the line was 10 people deep on a Sat. night and I just needed help finding an item. She was very friendly and made me feel bad for getting annoyed. I apologized for my impatience, it's not her fault all of these retail stores don't give a crap about customer service (even though they send surveys claiming that they do.)
* meeting Katie's fiance Eric (finally!)
* spending the evening with Katie & Eric. I haven't seen her in so long and it was so much fun to catch up. We had dinner, drank wine and talked until 2am---a typical evening for two girlfriends :-) Eric even gabbed with us for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment