Friday, August 20, 2010

"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for." Maureen Dowd

I have gratitude today for...
* my massage at the National Academy of Massage in North Wales.
* finding a top for Sunday at TJ Maxx so I didn't have to go to the mall.
* fun times tailgating with Jess & John before David Gray/Ray LaMontagne.
* John & Becca selling us their awesome extra tickets and getting to meet them before the show. 
* Billy & Laura parking next to us and hanging with us before the show. More friends to add to the tailgate list!
* the amazing show.  Both performances were really good and I enjoyed seeing someone new with a great talent (Ray) and someone old that I never doubt will make me smile the entire time he's playing (David.)
* I wouldn't exactly say I'm thankful for this, I experienced my first sobriety check point after the show. I felt like I was going to be sick even though I had no reason to be nervous but it was an interesting thing to go through. 
* getting to Mom & Dad's house safely and without getting pulled over for any reason since there were 100 police officers on Rt. 130 during my drive home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment