Thursday, August 19, 2010

"That best portion of a man’s life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love." William Wordsworth

I have gratitude today for...
* going to Yardley Pizza for lunch just like old times
* Google Maps
* my visit to Diana Vincent (an incredible local jeweler) even though I didn't get to spend much time with them. It was nice to stop by and say hello.
* finding something I liked for Dane's Christening gift and not waiting until the last minute. 
* discovering that all of the toiletries at Bed Bath & Beyond are much cheaper than the drugstore (and you can use their 20% off coupons, woohoo!)
* going to Totaro's for .25 wings and Phillies! Mike the bartender is awesome and they have a pretty good bar crowd, plus DMB comes on every time we're there! If you are looking for a great family owned place to watch sports I highly recommend checking it out. Tell Andrew (the owner) I sent you :-)
* remembering LeRoi and what a fantastic musician he was. His tragic accident leaves a void when listening to the band but reminds us to live everyday to its fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment