Sunday, March 11, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* daylight savings, already! We forgot about it when we went to bed last night. When I woke up this morning I was wondering how on earth it was 10am!!
* a relaxing morning reading my iPad on the couch.
* the amazing tomato pie from Manninos for lunch.
* all of the awesome produce I picked up from the new produce market in Hamilton!
* sitting out in the backyard in the warm sun for a while this afternoon!
* talking with Grandpa & Uncle Kevin.
* going to Mercer County Park with Missy & Dane. She filled me in on everything that has been going on with Darryl. I pray he has straightened himself out for real this time.
* dinner at Friendly's with Missy & Dane. Darryl had to meet her for something so I got to see him. I told him to call Dad if he needed someone to talk to. Dinner was interesting---horrible service, horrible unhealthy food, and a wait! What the hell? After watching Food Inc. last night it makes me feel like there is very little hope for our coutry, overall. People dining there tonight were severely overweight and feeding themselves and their children fried crappy food and then huge ice cream sundaes. I hadn't been to a Friendly's for at least 10 years, and I won't be going back anytime soon.
* showing Mom Pinterest. She started pinning recipes immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment