Monday, March 12, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* the nice cashier at Pier 1 that tried to help me when I showed up to pick up my order and they didn't have one of the items in stock. I was really annoyed because I went a half hour out of my way to pick up the order and it turns out they had the item at the store in Hamilton.
* another beautiful day. The last few years we haven't really had Spring so this weather has been great!
* lunch w/John and Ian at Blue Pacific.
* free wifi at the King of Prussia; I was able to get a lot of work done while I waited for the guys to get there.
* going to yoga tonight before Megan Regan came over.
* catching up with Megan over dinner. I made rice pilaf with veggies and bruschetta. It was really good!

* finding some new blogs to read with great information!
* coming across this daily photo challenge where you take a picture everyday of something specific. They are broad topics so you can interpret them however you want. I think I want to try it! It also got me thinking about buying a good SLR camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment