Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* emailing back and forth with Debbie a little bit over the last few days. I reallllly wish she lived within driving distance!
* getting up really early to drive to Harrisburg and feeling ok even though I was up (again) until 2am last night (this morning, really...)
* talking with Lora for a bit during my drive. She thought about something I told her a long time ago and had some information she thought might be helpful; I was thankful that she remembered something from so long ago! I am so lucky to have great friends.
* a great meeting this morning at Nationwide.
* grabbing lunch at Panera. I got the tomato soup and realized the copycat recipe I made a couple of weekends ago really tasted just like it!
* picking up a calendar for this summer's cleaning schedule; time to get all of that organized!
* beautiful weather considering I had to drive for four hours today. I had the sunroof open, windows down and Bruce's new album blasting. It was great!
* Kerry coming to spend the night with me. We had the best time! Drinking wine on the porch, sitting on the rockers, talking and talking and talking. I made quesadillas for dinner and then we went back outside until 1am. How we can talk for 9 hours straight I have no idea but I absolutely love that girl. It's amazing to me how well we know each other. We have been friends since we were 14 years old!
* a point Kerry made about one our mutual friends. She pointed out that she very rarely responds to me when I reach out and that I try too hard. After the last few times I've tried to find a time to visit her I have to agree. Kerry made me see that if I stop being the one to reach out I may never hear from her again. And do I really need that? Something to think about for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you lived closer, too! I was JUST thinking about that, which is why I am on your blog reading now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Deb! I love when you write comments. :-) Im determined to start writing some real posts too aside from the Gratitude ones. I have a lot going on in this head, haha.

    ReplyDelete