Friday, October 5, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* the confidence Bob has in me to help move the Mid-America region forward.
* lunch with Ian at Ooka in Montgomeryville. I filled him in on the progress I made with accounts in the northeast and we talked about different strategies for our regions.
* working on getting things organized in our bedroom, getting rid of stuff we don't need/use anymore, unpacking suitcases. Being away so much over the last month has made me feel extremely unorganized and overwhelmed by so much stuff. I struggle because sometimes I want to get rid of everything and then other times I want to hold onto it "because there will be use for it eventually. I feel better when I have somewhere to donate it. So far I've found somewhere that takes formal dresses, a women's shelter for unopened toiletries and VHS tapes, and a recycling place for batteries, computers etc. Now I feel like we can start working on ridding ourselves of crap we don't need anymore.
* going to a neighbor's open house tonight for a little while. I'm running a 5k tomorrow with Mom so I couldn't stay out late. I went with Meredith (next door) and Mason (our landlord). We met a bunch of people from the neighborhood. It was nice since we've lived here for almost a year and don't know anyone. Maybe we'll have a get together here at some point.
* Andy getting to Fort Lauderdale safely. I'm also thankful we can afford to do fun things like weekends away with friends. It's good for him to do things with "the guys" once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment