Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* spending time working from the hotel this morning/early afternoon. They granted me a late check out and I got a ton of stuff done before leaving for Chicago.
* listening to the new Mumford & Sons album as well as some DMB. I LOVE the new Mumford & Sons album and can't wait to see them in Feb. My favorite song is Love of the Light. I also enjoyed listening to some classic DMB that I'm 99% certain I have no chance of hearing tomorrow.
* a great night with Lea. We talked for a while about both of our job situations for a while before heading out to a yoga class at her gym. It was a yoga stretch class--it was a little different but I enjoyed being exposed to something new. From there we grabbed some Mexican food for dinner and headed back to her house. We went through two bottles of wine and talked till 3:30am. I'll be regretting that tomorrow morning but it has been cool reconnecting with her and having so much to talk about.
* talking with Andy for a bit tonight and for him feeling a little better.
* being blessed with an amazing father. I know I've written this over and over again. I had another friend tell me about the struggle she has had with her father. I can't imagine not hearing "I love you" or "I'm proud of you". I share so much with my dad---love of music, nature, business, learning, writing, doing good for others---I can't imagine life without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment