Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* feeling ok after only getting four hours sleep. I showered and was on the road by 8:15. Got to Champaign early so I stopped at Starbuck's and did some research on CN.
* a pretty good lunch meeting with Brad from CN and for Bob coming along.
* Jess deciding to buy our C'Ville N2 tickets. Happy she and John will be coming now!
* working hard to sell our Philly and C'Ville N1 extras---I think I worked out a deal with someone who is dying for the Philly GA's. I like when they go to people that really appreciate them.
* having pretty good luck with traffic and getting back to Chicago by 5.
* a fun time at Haymarket Brewery with Becker, Jon & Lori and Robin & Scott before the show. I tried their beer sampler and they were all pretty good.
* Robin giving us a ride to the show.
* Becker finding me a GA ticket for the show tonight---I tried to make the best of it even though I'm starting to really question the band's song selections. They just keep playing the same songs over and over and seem to have shelved much of their catalog. As a long time fan who loves going to several shows a tour, it's becoming extremely frustrating. I do try to appreciate each show, the company I'm with and acknowledge some day they won't be touring at all.
* leaving the floor for a few songs to hang out with Daniella and her friend Matt.
* talking with Becker for a while before we went to bed, and for him letting me crash at his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment