Thursday, February 21, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* US Airways cancelling my flight for tomorrow at 6am well in advance. I called and had no problem getting another flight. I'm concerned because it's scheduled for 7am and it's supposed to snow well past early morning---we'll see what happens!
* lunch at P.F. Changs. I was in the mood for veggie spring rolls and I've never been there so I gave it a try. It was pretty good and the service was great too.
* having time to follow up on all of my recent visits when I got back to the hotel this afternoon.
* winning tickets to Helium Comedy Club for tomorrow night's show. There was a trivia question on Facebook, I answered, and received an email with the tickets! The show is Robert Kelly, from the show Louie. 
* catching up with Ian this afternoon. It's been weeks since we last talked.
* watching some more Downton Abbey while I did the elliptical. I also listened to Ben Howard while I did abs and stretching. I think I'm in love, I can't stop listening to him!!
* deciding to order a pizza for dinner instead of going out in the snow. There are a bunch of restaurants across the highway but it's so cold out and I decided it wasn't worth the hassle or risk driving on snowy/icy roads.
* giving the guys at the front desk half of my pizza and almost all of the breadsticks. It was cheaper to order the combo meal than just a small pizza. I knew there was no way I'd come close to eating it all and didn't want it to go to waste. They were thrilled and very appreciative.
* catching some American Idol tonight---I don't know about this season, no one has wowed me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment