Monday, February 25, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* meeting with John & Ed at Andy's diner. It was nice to see Ed and to learn more about what's happening at the magazine.
* a positive regional call today. Our numbers have been improving and Bob sounded happy with the results from my recent visits.
* spending some time trying to organize my office. There are piles of papers, magazines, note cards---you name it, all over the place. The whole room needs work but clearing off my desk was definitely the first step.
* talking with Misha this afternoon and learning about the progress of the US launch for Leadbox.
* catching up with Megan before I left for the Flyers game and filling her in on everything.
* reaching out to some people about scheduling Tastefully Simple parties. I'm thinking about trying to make something of my TS business (again).
* talking with Mom on the way to the game---she was excited because she got her dress for Kelly's wedding, AND Kelly's dress arrived too!
* ordering hoagies from Trio's for dinner; they had sarcones left so they were extra good!
* a fun time at the Flyers game even though they lost. We met up with Steve & Kate once we realized they were there too (from seeing a photo on Facebook.)

No comments:

Post a Comment