Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* a great training session with Mike. We did a bunch of new exercises I've never done before. It was challenging but I know working with him is going to make me stronger, teach me new things I can do on my own, and help me reach my fitness goals! I have to figure out if I should/how much/what to eat before my sessions. Last time I didn't eat anything and I felt too dizzy a few times, this time I ate a clementine, small granola bar and a splash of orange juice and I felt nauseous almost the whole time.
* getting through more piles of crap on my desk. I'm trying to feel more organized and eliminate clutter. I was able to get a lot done today for work and in the office.
* my massage at Cortiva. Initially I was disappointed because Adrienne (the awesome girl I had last time) was sick and didn't want to give massages to prevent spreading her germs (thankful for that though.) Then I was brought into the "clinic" room---which I didn't even know they have. It was noisy and you could hear other therapists/patients talking. I knew immediately I wouldn't be able to relax and asked if we could move into one of the private rooms. We were able to move and the massage ended up being pretty good. My favorite part was my feet, usually I do not like them touching my feet.
* picking up a few new tops and a new pair of jeans at Old Navy. I had a $15 off $50 from my birthday and used it to buy some comfy clothes and a fun St. Patrick's Day shirt.
* dinner with Jenn (Buccilli) at the new Plaza Azteca location in King of Prussia. We decided to meet for dinner after asked about buying Flyers tickets. It was fun to catch up and the food was awesome (as always.) We talked about trying to set up a big get together with all of our West Chester friends, we'll see if we can make it happen.
* watching Nashville and relaxing on the futon upstairs while Andy watched the Flyers game. I really like Nashville and couldn't wait until tomorrow to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment