Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* turning my Tastefully Simple website and ProPay back on. I'm going to try putting some more time into it. I set up a fundraiser for the Phi Sig chapter at West Chester and I'm going to work on setting up some catalog parties.
* finally sending out a bunch of cards I've had in my planner for at least a couple of weeks.
* going to a spin class at Aim High tonight. I haven't been to one since 2004. It was hard as hell! I wanted to curse at the instructor the entire time and ran out of water which wasn't good. BUT, I felt like I accomplished a ton when it was over. I am going to try going 1-2 times a week, we'll see how it goes!
* dinner coming to so well tonight. I made chicken marsala---and I know I've made it a hundred times---but it came out great tonight! The sauce was perfect and so were the mashed potatoes. Yum!
* sending the Ben Howard files to a few friends. I wanted to share his music with some people who I thought would appreciate it. I feel like he's this little secret I have to share with others!
* watching Nashville and relaxing on the futon upstairs while Andy watched the Flyers game. I really like Nashville and couldn't wait until tomorrow to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment