Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Jeffrey giving me a big hug when Mom-Mom told him it was Aunt Teen on the couch. He didn't know I was coming and seemed genuinely excited I was here. Erilin was with him and they were so cute, coming up on the couch with me to say good morning.
* talking with Jeffrey and helping him calm down when he was upset their trip to Disney had to be postponed. It was a cloudy, rainy day---not good for Disney. He didn't want to hear what anyone had to say, but I started to explain how it wouldn't be any fun and we'd think of other fun things to do and he finally stopped crying. Love that kid!
* our fun trip to the Family Fun Center in Melbourne. Megan and I never laughed so hard as we took the boys onto the skating rink. They couldn't even stand up and we were hysterically laughing because we didn't even know how to teach them to skate. By the end of our time there, they were able to skate on their own! We also played laser tag and on the bounceys with Erilin.
* McDonald's Milkshakes! Since I'm a big kid I had to have one too. It was actually really good, it didn't seem like fake icy milk garbage.
* lying down for a little while this afternoon. I was so tired from not sleeping the last few nights, being up until 3am last night, and then getting up at 7am this morning. I watched the first episode of Army Wives and was able to fall asleep for maybe 20 minutes or so.
* going for a run after my rest. I ran the first half on the beach and the second half on the street because it was too dark to run on the beach alone. I've really been loving my workout mix now that it has close to 200 songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment