Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* taking Erilin to the playground this morning. It was a little chilly but sunny, and nice to get outside! She might be the cutest little girl ever---she has the best personality and is so giggly and fun. I think she liked our walk better than actually playing at the playground. We were only there for 15 minutes or so.
* the nice man out walking that said hello to us. He was telling us about his grandchildren and gave Erilin a high-five before he continued on his morning walk.
* my huge spinach salad and tomato soup for lunch. I'm going to try eating more spinach in salads instead of always using mixed greens.
* being able to do my work outside this afternoon, and reading for a bit as well.
* my run this evening. I went early enough so it wasn't getting dark yet. I still don't necessarily love running, but I know it's going to help tone my stomach area and it's good for me so I keep pushing through.
* making an awesome dinner for Megan, Diane and Mom Roth tonight. I made pasta with tomato, garlic, white wine and olive oil and then sauteed some chicken and spinach to go with it. It was nice to sit down all together and have dinner with a glass of wine.
* watching some of American Idol tonight. My favorites had already gone but we caught the second half.
* going with Megan to pick up Jeff from the airport. I know she does the drive my herself all the time but it still makes me nervous. There are no lights, it's very boring and not good to drive by yourself when you're tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment