Thursday, March 14, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Megan taking me along to try Cross-Fit. The owner Wayne was very nice and explained everything to me. I thought it was going to be much harder. I think my sessions with Mike are even more challenging (not saying this wasn't!) The hardest part for me was the weight lifting. I started off with a 30lb bar and that's more than I do at the gym. Overall I was able to finish everything and it felt great.
* going out with Megan and the kids to look at different consignment shops for a daybed to use in the "new" room. The boys ended up losing their patience and we had to come home. We had some good laughs while we were out running around. In the end she decided just to use the sofa bed she bought the other day.
* talking with Bob today. He told me GO isn't able to buy out our lease or cover our moving expenses. I told him Monday if they wouldn't help us with the move, we weren't moving. So---it's over. I will lose my position at the end of March. I am disappointed because I really liked this job and wish it all didn't have to change (going back to Sept.) I am trying to think positive thoughts, and believe I will be able to find something else that is an even better opportunity. I was extremely surprised they aren't willing to work with me at all. Oh well.
* Andy being so supportive about the whole job situation.
* talking with Ian after I talked to Bob. He has also been extremely supportive.
* making a dinner for everyone again tonight. We had rice & beans and quesadillas.
* helping Jeff & Megan paint the new room. We had a good time and it looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment