Saturday, March 2, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* getting a bunch of errands done today. I usually don't go out on Saturdays and the traffic was annoying. I bought a bunch of stuff at BJ's that will make eating healthier easier during the week---grapefruits, frozen berries for smoothies, 100 calorie packs of guacamole, mixed greens, spinach, grass-fed ground beef and blue tortilla chips. Yum!
* sending out the package to Kaitlin, finally. I sent her a bunch of Tastefully Simple samples and a thank you note for ordering the Laura Mercier products for me.
* grilling burgers for lunch. I plan on giving up meat from April 1 until Memorial Day so I'm enjoying all of the stuff I love now.
* having a relaxing afternoon at home. We started watching The Taste and I worked on organizing my office some more.
* sending out a few messages about setting up Tastefully Simple fundraisers on Facebook. I'm hoping I can set up a few to get started. Next step is scheduling a few parties.
* my workout on the elliptical today. I'm really proud that I've been so dedicated to working out over the last two months. Summertime is always hard for me so I know I have to stay focused and dedicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment