Sunday, March 3, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* watching a few more episodes of The Taste this morning with Andy.
* going to a Yin Yoga class at Aim High this afternoon. It was so relaxing I was falling asleep during shavasana. I felt a little guilty because it wasn't a grueling workout, but I know the stretching and breathing exercises are important too. I really need to start doing yoga more regularly again. I've been working out for almost two months and nothing has changed--weight or inches. I know yoga made a huge difference when I went from a size 4/6 to a 2 in 2011!
* talking with Mom and Dad this afternoon. We made plans for them to come for dinner one night next weekend. They also recommended I watch "Yoga Is" on Netflix, I plan on watching this week!
* using our awesome jacuzzi tub tonight and taking a bath with the jets on. I had the radio on and lit all of the candles. It was nice to relax! I don't use the bathtub nearly enough.
* being in bed before 10:30, I'm trying to go to bed earlier and get up earlier. It is so much harder than it sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment