Monday, March 4, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with John this morning about what's happening with the magazine and how I'm feeling about everything going on these days.
* finally finished my expenses for February. I've been working on them for days and they still took forever to finish this morning. Can't wait to submit them and receive my reimbursement- I am owed a lot of money this month!
* getting my ass to another spin class. Today I went to the gym and the instructor Dave was great! I now realize what an art it is to find the right music for a spin class. I've never sweat so much in my life. It felt good though and I will definitely be incorporating spin classes into my weekly routine! I enjoyed talking with Dave after class.
* getting an email from Debbie saying they requested tickets for DMB@Camden this summer. We had so much fun having them stay with us last summer and I hope everything works out for them to stay with us again in June. I love having company!
* an impromptu dinner at Bertucci's with Andy. The salad and pizza were very good and it was easy. I didn't have anything planned for dinner so it was the perfect night to be lazy and go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment