Sunday, March 17, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* spending time outside in the backyard this morning. It was a little chilly but sunny.
* Mom Roth coming with me to pick up the rental car for tomorrow morning. I ended up getting a nicer car than I was supposed to (Mazda 6 instead of Hyundai Elantra). I'm glad I looked at the rental agreement, they over charged me $35.
* it finally being warm enough to sit on the beach for a few hours. I finished the book by Jonathan Flores and talked with Andy for a while.
* booking a car service for N2 Camden in June! Now no one has to worry about driving for the Saturday show.
* making a yummy iced coffee with coffee leftover from this morning. Megan makes it really strong so it was perfect for iced coffee.
* a relaxing last night. We made dinner at home, Jeffrey hung out with us while we ate, and we watched Revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment