Sunday, June 30, 2013

---

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up to so many friends in our house. I love nothing more than having a bunch of friends around. We were all moving a little slow this morning---the margaritas, beers, 3 hours of dancing, and a late night (till 3am) sing-a-long may have had something to do with it!
* Andy's help cleaning up the kitchen and living room---we did a great job destroying the kitchen, but all of the awesome food was worth it!
* having some lazy time on the couch. We watched HGTV for a while and then the Phillies game. I picked up a pizza and wings and we vegged all afternoon. It was well needed after my last 5 days!
* deciding to get out of the house around 6pm. We took a drive around Chester County looking at neighborhoods/developments to get some ideas on where we might want to buy a house. It was fun looking. Having the iPad for Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow was helpful. 
* dinner at Plaza Azteca. We have so much food leftover from this weekend but I really wanted to put no effort into figuring out dinner. 
* reflecting back on the last few days and how much fun it all was. Last night's show is one I wish I could see and experience all over again. From Tuesday through this morning I have been reminded how much this one band has impacted my life. I have so many friends because of this band, I met Andy because of this band---sometimes it's overwhelming to try and explain to people outside of this DMB family of ours what it's all about. But these last few days reminded me that it doesn't matter if other people think we're crazy to keep seeing DMB over and over. It's about the people, and the music--it's absolutely both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment