Sunday, September 29, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* getting a good night's sleep last night and sleeping in this morning. The last few nights I haven't slept well at all. 
* going to West Chester to see another house with Cat. I was convinced from the pictures on-line it was going to be "the one". The downstairs ended up being too cramped and the family room was too small. We decided to look at the one on Cote Circle again, I definitely liked it much more after seeing it for a second time. 
Top: Waterwillow Circle   *   Bottom: Cote Circle
* the chicken taco dip coming out great to bring to Erin & Bill's. I layered refried beans, chicken baked with fiesta dip mix seasoning, salsa and cheese. I will definitely make it again as an appetizer. 
* a fun time at Erin & Bill's for the Eagles game. Liam is getting so big! The Eagles played pretty well in the 1st quarter and then it was all downhill from there. It was nice to spend time with them even though the game ended up being a blowout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment