Monday, September 30, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* thinking about Uncle Scott today and asking Dad for his address so I can send a birthday card to him. It's been so many years since we've seen or talked to him and it makes me really sad he has almost no one. I want him to know I think about him. 
* Lori answering my questions about the quarterly taxes for 1099 employees. She made me feel much better. 
* another great workout with Dave. I know I write the same thing every week, but I feel very fortunate to be able to spend the money on these sessions. I really need them to keep me on track and to hold me accountable. It's much harder to blow off the gym when I have a training appointment scheduled. 
* eating the leftovers from Saturday's dinner. I enjoyed the food more tonight than I did the other night!
* watching the first episode of this season's Homeland. It was very good, as expected!

2 comments:

  1. I ALSO HAVE GRATITUDE FOR EACH AND EVERY DAY AND EACH AND EVERY SUNSET. I HAVE EMPHYSEMA BUT A WONDERFUL APPRECIATION FOR EVERY SINGLE DAY.
    GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE, SO MANY DESERTED BLOGS THESE DAYS. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VISIT.
    SUSAN
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Susan! It's great to hear you make the best of each day even when you may not be feeling well. There are def crappy things that happen each day but when you keep track of the good, you tend to forget a lot of the bad. At least that's what I try to do! I will be doing a lot more writing over the next several months, in addition to my daily gratitude posts. Visit again. :-)

    ReplyDelete