Saturday, October 12, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* it turning out to be a beautiful day for house hunting and Homecoming!
* looking at four more houses today. Not one of them was worth nearly what they are listed for---and none of them compared to Cote Circle. It has been a little frustrating to see all of the houses that have sold in recent months or are pending that are exactly what I was hoping to find. Inventory right now is so low. 




* the cute sunglasses I found at Kohl's for $3. I forgot to bring a pair with me today. 
* lunch with Andy at Buca di Beppo. 
* having Andy drop me off at Beckman's house. It was fun to hang out with little Beckman while Ed ran to the liquor store. He's such a little sweetie. We watched Jake & the Neverland Pirates and played with all of his toys. When Lora was done getting ready we had a beer and caught up for a while as we waited for Lori & Kossler to get there. 
* another fun night out in West Chester for homecoming. We had a good time at Alibi's and Barnaby's. The band at Alibi's was pretty good. It brought back lots of fun memories being there. Our group this year was a little smaller- Jess, Megan, Jen Cardonick, Beckman, Jenn, Kossler, Lori, Nicole, Adrienne & me. 

* Andy picking me up from West Chester. We gave Jenn & Paul a ride home, I was glad Andy met them. I'm excited about probably living closer to them and other friends of ours that live in the area. 





No comments:

Post a Comment