Sunday, October 13, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy making breakfast while I laid upstairs praying to feel better. Those 9.5% beers, although tasty last night, were not the best idea! I do not know how we used to party several nights a week, that's for sure!
* Julie coming over to watch the Eagles game with us. It was a pretty good game, and we ended up winning again. Woohoo.
* making a nice dinner for the three of us- baby back ribs, roasted potatoes with rosemary and green beans with almonds. 
* relaxing after the game---looking around on Pinterest, realtor.com etc. We watched 60 Minutes and HGTV. Of course I wasn't tired until late tonight because I was basically laying around until 1pm. 
* finding out Jenn B. is pregnant with baby #2!
* filling out all of the paperwork to put our first offer in on a house. CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment