Monday, October 14, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* requesting information on a house that's on the market as a short sale. A realtor called me back about it and it turns out she is the realtor that sold the other house on Cote Circle, she had talked to Cat earlier today. She told me another house is coming on the market in the neighborhood. After lots of calls with Cat and emails we found out where the house is and who the agent is. We are hoping we can see it before we decide on Cote Circle. 
* after Cote Circle's agent coming back with a pretty crappy counter, their final offer price was more in line of what we were hoping for. Hopefully we can see the other house and then we'll know what to do!
* talking with Mom on Gchat and finding out her meeting went well. 
* working out with Dave today. I knew it would be hard since I hadn't done anything since Thursday. It felt good though, and I continue to see myself getting stronger!
* ordering the new Clairsonic Pedi Sonic. I found it on skinstore.com with a 20% discount code. They are never on sale so I decided to buy it now instead of waiting for Christmas or something. I'm excited to try it out!
* watching Homeland with Andy after dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment