Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Cat calling this morning to let us know she was able to get us in to the other house on Far Hill Rd.this afternoon. I was absolutely sure I was going to like this one better than Cote Circle. I love the front yard and brick exterior. As we walked inside (around the back) we found the deck isn't in the greatest shape. After going through the house we found it's more cramped than Cote Circle, the two car garage cuts the closet space in the master bedroom in half and it wasn't as well taken care of. The kitchen needed a ton of work and although the basement was finished, it wasn't that great. In the end, seeing this house made me realize how nice and well kept Cote Circle is! Now I just pray everything goes smoothly. 
* going to Williams-Sonoma to pick up my signed copy of Relish by Daphne Oz. I also picked up a cute Eagles t-shirt for our trip to The Parrot in Ft. Lauderdale and went to L'Occitane to use a free sample offer I had. The sales lady Robin spent a good amount of time with me explaining their products. I look forward to trying them out, maybe they will be the answer to my redness problems!
* going to hot yoga at Aim High tonight. The class was with Rachel and it was a great class! I felt strong and was even able to do crow pretty well. We did a ton of high to low push ups and planks---it was a great workout!
* talking with John for a little while this afternoon. It was good to catch up, I miss working with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment