Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Ardmore Acura giving me a loaner car today when I brought in Andy's car. His passenger side window was stuck and would not go up so we had to bring it in, even though we really don't want to put anymore money into that car. It has 250,000 miles on it!
* talking with John about possibly using/buying some of the flooring and granite trade from the magazine. 
* going with Viki to the outlets before heading to Lorin's for our girl's night dinner. We had a great time catching up and walking around. I have lots of places I'd like to go back to after we find our house, but today I was really good! Aside from some travel containers and an Auntie Anne's pretzel, I didn't buy anything!
* Lorin hosting our dinner. It was such a beautiful night with practically a full moon. We sat out back of her house with the fire pit going. Lori wasn't able to come so it was me, Viki, Lorin & Jane. We drank some wine and had a fantastic french dish (Coq au vin) that Gilles made. That's one I need to learn! As always we had great conversation, lots of laughs and enjoyed each other's company. I'm hoping our next get together will be for Christmas in our new house!
* an awesome quote I found today that reminded me of mom & dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment