Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* keeping this blog. Honestly, today wasn't the best day. My mom got some bad news at work, I'm nervous about not finding a house before we need to move out of our place, and some other things too. The thing about keeping this blog is---it makes me realize there are always things to be thankful for. Everyday, no matter what. When I look back and read my blog I usually don't remember the bad things that happened that day. Instead I am reminded of the good things that happen, even on not so great days. 
* Chipotle for lunch---I've been getting the kids meals and they are just perfect for me at lunchtime. * our girl's night dinner being postponed until next week. I wasn't really in the mood after everything from today, and wanted to go to Richard's yoga class. 
* talking with Megan for a while this afternoon. I miss them so much and can't wait to see the kids at Thanksgiving!
* going to Richard's hot yoga class at Aim High tonight. It was challenging and I always learn something new when I go to his classes. The last time I had him as an instructor was at Ryah last year. It was good for me to go tonight, I worked on taking my mind off of everything that's going on for a while tonight. 
* talking to Mom after yoga. She told me more about what's going on. It was so hard to hear her upset but I'm glad we were able to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment