Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* going to the 12pm yoga class at Aim High. It was a little on the easy/relaxing side so I didn't feel like I got the best workout, but it was still nice to go. 
* talking with Joel @ BIRE Financial today- he advised me what to do with my life insurance policies and a couple of other things. I am still annoyed that Chris Hussar pushed me towards an investment that wasn't exactly what I needed. However, I haven't lost money so at least I know what to do going forward. 
* going to the Flyers game with Andy. It was a great game and they won, woo hoo. First win of the season. 
* getting a call from Lea, we were texting back and forth a couple of weeks ago and she called to catch up. I wasn't able to answer because we were at the game but I'm excited to talk to her tomorrow. I miss my trips to Chicago!


No comments:

Post a Comment