Sunday, October 6, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* finding another home on-line that looks like a decent possibility.
* finding out Wally Lamb has a new book coming out this month. He takes so long to put out his novels---can't wait to read it!
* going for a boat ride this morning. The marina gave us a boat to borrow since ours has been out of commission since the end of July. It had an awesome front "deck" area and I was able to lay out on it as we drove through the back bay. What a beautiful day!
* walking around Avalon. I went in and out of all the stores that were still open. It's All Good had almost everything 50% off. I got Andy two new bathing suits for Aruba. 
* watching the Eagles game. It killed me to be inside on such a nice day but it was a pretty good game. They ended up winning which was even better. 
* going for a long walk with Andy on the beach around sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment