Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* getting home from work safely. I will never understand why companies make people drive in the snow to go to the office if they have the ability to do their work from home. It's putting so many people in danger by having people on the crappy roads. It took me an hour and a half to get home today but at least I was able to get home safe.
* working from my cozy office with the blinds open so I could see the snow falling. I was able to watch Revenge and catch up on Biggest Loser while doing my data entry on the other screen. 
* talking with Lori about how I am feeling about work and sending an email about it to Jenn Burke.
* finally getting receipts organized, expenses done and cleaning out the folders full of random papers.
* the fresh batch of guacamole and slow-cooker chicken quesadillas for dinner. I think Andy would eat Mexican food every night if it was up to him. 
* watching the Flyers game with Andy and then the Biggest Loser episode on tonight. It was the makeover episode. I always love watching how far the contestants have come. I haven't watched a full season in a while so I've enjoyed watching this one. 
* chatting with Debbie on gchat tonight for a bit. I am trying to get back on track with eating healthy and it's been really hard for me. It was nice to talk to her about how I am feeling about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment