Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up this morning to a text saying I could work from home. Poor Andy had to shovel enough of the driveway out so he could go to work. It was so cold out!
* being able to watch some of daytime shows I don't get to see anymore- The View, The Chew, Ellen. I never actually watched TV all day, but when I was working from home I always had it on in the background. I miss watching Ellen the most. 
* making cupcakes after dinner. So not like me but I was craving them so I decided to make minis. I didn't feel too guilty because the minis are about 1/3 the size of a regular cupcake.  
* watching American Idol---even Andy watched it with me. I love this season so far! It seems there are a lot more singer/songwriter type musicians which I love. I also love that they are showing fewer acts that are a complete joke and more of the talented musicians. 

No comments:

Post a Comment