Sunday, February 2, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up without a hangover. After drinking beers and sweet tea vodka drinks last night, that's a win in my book!
* lounging around this morning- I woke up early so then I fell back to sleep and watched TV for most of the morning. 
* making potato soup for later at Mom & Dad's. It came out a little sweeter than last time. I'm not sure if it was the potatoes or adding the carrots. I think I liked it better last time but it still tastes good this way!
* Andy picking up a pizza for lunch. I think we've had a Rocco's pizza 3 or 4 weekends in a row. 
* DMB confirmations being posted! I don't get as excited finding out if we were declined or not because it's so easy to get tickets, BUT, I do get excited thinking about warm weather, seeing all of our friends and of course seeing the band! 
* Ian helping me out by sending me some info about our position at Global. 
* going to Mom & Dad's to watch the Superbowl. We had the potato soup as an app and then Mom made chicken quesadillas and fresh guac & salsa. Everything was very good! Andy won some money on a block pool that he joined last minute so that was exciting! The Superbowl itself was not exciting at all, I felt bad for Peyton and his teammates. What a bummer to make it to the big game and then to come out so flat. Bruno Mars put on a great performance, I seem to be liking him more and more. We ended up leaving midway through the 3rd quarter since the game was a blowout. We were both tired from being up so late last night. It was hard staying awake driving home. 
* getting the rest of the customers moved for work. I was very frustrated because the system was being very slow. What should have taken me 10 minutes took me about 50 minutes, but I did it. Although I don't feel any of my extra work, time or effort is being appreciated, at least I know I'm doing the right thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment