Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* going to my interview this morning even though I'm still not feeling 100%. I'm definitely feeling better than I was but I'm very congested and tired. 
* my interview going really well. I really liked everyone I met with and I'm more interested than I thought I would be going into it. I was told they will be making me an offer so we'll see what happens!
* takeout for lunch from Yangming. I got the beef with broccoli and veggie lomein. It was excellent as usual. 
* Andy DVR'ing the hockey game so I could watch when I got home. I avoided Facebook all morning so I could watch without knowing what happened. It was great to see the US won big! 
* watching a few more episodes of Scandal and continuing to rest so I can get rid of this damn cold/flu/whatever I have. 
* talking with Mom & Dad for a little bit tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment