Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* making plans to have a few friends over Sat. night to celebrate Andy's birthday. 
* Andy coming home for lunch- I made fresh guacamole to go along with chicken tacos. 
* getting the garage cleaned out and all of the packing materials broken down and put in recycling. 
* going to the library and getting a library card. I was able to find Michael Ruhlman's book Ruhlman's Twenty in their catalog so I decided to check it out of the library before I buy it. I also check out two of his other books and Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin. I know I've said this before but libraries are really amazing to me. Not enough people take advantage of everything they have to offer!
* finally checking out The Spirit of Yoga in Downingtown. It felt great to go to a class. I was able to feel right away how tight and not flexible I've become since I haven't been practicing on a regular basis. A forward fold was no problem as usual, but overall I felt like I haven't stretched in a long time. I'm looking forward to going there at least 1-2 times/week!
* the awesome steak dinner I made for Andy & me after yoga. The steaks were excellent (from Wegman's). I made roasted potatoes and green bean almondine for sides. Andy made mixed greens salads as well. I really enjoyed dinner tonight, maybe because I hardly ate anything last week. 
* watching last night's episode of HIMYM and starting to read Ruhlman's Twenty. I've already learned a ton and only got to #3!


No comments:

Post a Comment