Friday, February 7, 2014

I have gratitude today for... 
* Friday Family Lunch at work. We had Anthony's Coal-Fire Pizza and a cake to celebrate Gary's birthday. 
* having the courage to talk to Gary about how I am feeling about my position at Park Power. He was very understanding and I already feel like a weight has been lifted. 
* the voicemail I got from Mike P. We got to know each other from going to the Philly Loss Conference. It just so happens he works at ISG and he called me to discuss an opportunity there. 
* emailing back and forth with Sandy today. We hadn't talked in a while and it was great to hear back from her. 
* hearing back from Carol. She submitted my resume and told me someone would be calling.  
* having the most relaxing evening tonight. Andy went to a JP Morgan happy hour so I was able to come home, watch American Idol, make taco leftovers for dinner, and then watch Nashville. I fell asleep for a while after Nashville and woke up for a little bit when Andy got home. After the day and week(s) I've had, I really needed to just chill out!

No comments:

Post a Comment