Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* getting to work safely. The back roads still aren't 100% cleared. 
* Grandma giving me permission to submit her video to Ellen. I'm convinced she'd love it!
* talking with Ian and Megan on my ride home from work. It helped occupy me during my 55 minute drive home. I'm so tired of this horrendous drive!
* having to laugh at the work email Megan R. sent me. I can't say much more than that. The commentary from Lori, Jane & Ian made me laugh instead of cry. 
* picking up a roasted chicken from Sams for dinner. We made mashed potatoes, green beans and salad to go with it. Everything was very good!
* watching this week's episode of HIMYM. I thought it was one (if not, the) best episode so far this season. Most of them have been painful to watch. 
* preparing for my call with Marcine tomorrow, and getting things together for Robin as well. I was up until after midnight, and then it was nearly 2am by the time I could calm down and finally get to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment